Last Updated: December 2020
GLORY GROUP PROPERTIES (ABN: 82 140 638 419), our brokers and agents respect the importance of protecting your privacy.
2) Information We Collect
Personal information is any information about you, from which you can be identified. The personal information may include your name, address, postcode, email address, date of birth, gender, phone number, residential address, information in relation to recruitment activities, property details, payment details and proof of identity such as your driver licence or passport number, online identifiers such as geo-location data and mobile device advertising identifier and your social media interactions with us.
Personal information we collect about you may also include credit-related personal information. Credit-related information is information used and disclosed to assess your creditworthiness, assess your application for finance and manage that finance. The types of credit-related personal information that we collect about you may include your credit liability information, repayment history information, the type and amount of finance you are applying for, court proceedings, insolvency actions and credit worthiness.
We do not collect sensitive information about you, unless you provide it to us voluntarily. When you interact with one of our agents or brokers, you may provide sensitive information such as racial or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, employment record, health information, religious and membership or affiliation information. In this You consent to us collecting sensitive information which you provide to us voluntarily. If we need to collect any sensitive information for a specific purpose, we will ask for your consent.
If you are an employee or prospective employee, we may need to collect sensitive information about you and you consent to us collecting this information. For example, personnel records may include sensitive information such as place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, criminal record, tax file number, disabilities and relationship information. Recruitment records may include employment history and experience, referees and other employment related information.
You don’t have to give us all the information we request. However, if you do not provide us with some or all of the personal information required, we may not be able to provide you with the products and services or information you request, to the requested standard or at all, and you may also miss out on receiving valuable information about us and our products and services.
3) How We Collect Information
We collect information directly from you, when you request us to provide our products and services or information about our products and services, including sales, and leasing; contact us to make an enquiry about our listed properties or our products and services, including online, over the phone or in person. When you subscribe to communications from us such as updates, publications or newsletters; and tell us about your preferences when making an enquiry or using our products and services. Other situations also includes when you contact us to provide feedback on our services and products; when you interact or engage with us through our websites or social media platforms or email.
Moreover, we collect your personal information when you attend property inspections or visit our offices; when you register, attend or present at one of our conferences, training sessions and events; apply for a job with us or become an employee, or become a supplier or contractor that provide a product or service to GLORY.
As well as collecting information directly from you, there may be occasions when we may collect information about you from other people or organisations. We may combine this information with the existing information to help us understand trends, attributes, behaviour and preferences.
Where we receive information about you indirectly from service providers, we require that the service provider has collected and disclosed that information in accordance with the Privacy Act.
4) How We Use Your Information
We collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information so that we can perform our functions and activities and provide best possible customer service. Our collection, use and disclosure of your personal information will depend on our relationship with you, the circumstances of collection and the type of products and service you request from us. We may collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- When you visit on this site, you may be required to register with us or be requested to provide us with personal and account information. When you provide us with this information, we may use it to contact you about the offerings or services;
- To provide our products and services, including market properties for vendors and landlords, facilitate transactions for sales and leasing, assess and originate your application for finance or mortgage insurance and manage that finance, property concierge services, verify your identity, conduct credit checks and process payments if applicable;
- To respond to your submissions and enquiries about our products and services and property listings;
- To provide customer support, including conducting, investigating and responding to enquiries, surveys, feedback, comments and complaints;
- To keep you updated by distributing our newsletters and marketing communications with the assistance of service providers on information about us, our property listings and our related products and services;
- We do sometimes partner with third parties to send marketing communications that promote a third part’s products and services as well as our own;
- To conduct research about your interests and attitudes towards our products and services to improve our products and services, marketing activities and customer experience;
- To assess the performance of our websites and improve the operation of the websites and mobile applications and any other digital assets;
- To perform data analyses and generate customer insights which may include combining personal information received from reputable data sources and public sources of information;
- To prepare and furnish data reports, which include anonymized information
- To maintain records and comply with our legal obligations.
- If you no longer wish to contained in each email, we send to you, you may unsubscribe anytime.
5) Cookies and Other Analytics Tools
If you want to prevent cookies being used, you can change your browser settings to disable cookies. However, this might mean that your access to parts of our website is limited, or you may experience reduced functionality when accessing certain website functions.
6) Disclosure of Personal Information
GLORY may disclose your personal information and credit-related information within the GLORY including to our officers, employees, agents and contractors.
We may disclose your personal information and credit-related information as part of our functions and activities, including:
- To the other parties in any real estate transaction including developers, vendors, landlords, purchasers and tenants, and their authorised representative;
- To your authorised representatives (lawyers, mortgage brokers, accountants and financial advisors);
- To guarantors, other mortgage intermediaries, lenders, financial institutions, insurers, valuers and credit reporting bodies and providers;
- To regulatory bodies, government agencies and law enforcement bodies in any jurisdiction;
- To external auditors and advisors;
- To infrastructure and IT service providers;
- When we may be required by law from time to time.
GLORY collects information from various on-line platforms and services, such as Facebook, Instagram and Google. Users of these platforms and services may elect to send information to GLORY from the platform. GLORY uses this information strictly in accordance with the terms imposed by that platform; this Policy and the purposes for which the information was collected.
GLORY never sells or monetises your personal information.
7) How We Hold Information and Keep It Secure
GLORY holds your personal information both electronically, on our own servers and those of our service providers, and in hard copy at our secured offices.
8) Updated Information About You
It is important to us that the information we hold about you is up-to-date, accurate and complete. If any of your details change, please notify us as soon as you can.
9) Our Contact Details
If you require any further information or have any questions about this or if you wish to access or correct your personal information or make a complaint about our handling of that information, please contact GLORY’s head office as follows:
Email: [email protected]m.au
Telephone: (02) 1300 168 361
Fax: (02) 9261 0203
Post: Glory Group Properties
Suite 1708, 109 Pitt Street Sydney NSW 2000
GLORY endeavours to ensure that the information provided on this website is correct at the time of publication. However, GLORY makes no guarantee, warranty or representations regarding about it. Any assumptions or estimates used on the website do not represent the current of future performance of the property.
The user accepts sole and full responsibility and risk associated with the use of this website and use of or reliance on any information contained within this website. You and your advisors should conduct a careful, independent investigation of the property to determine to your satisfaction the suitability of the property for your needs. GLORY does not accept any responsibility or liability for any direct or consequential loss, damage or inconvenience suffered or incurred as a result of use of this website, or use of or reliance on information contained within this website.
While the copyright of the information appearing on the website belongs to GLORY, you are welcome to use the information for non-commercial purposes.
Any use of the information for commercial purposes and without the permission of GLORY may result in an action for breach of copyright.